Wednesday, June 22, 2011

on hold.... again!

Well, the first leg warmer went so smoothly! I think I got a little too big for my britches; I am having so much trouble with the second! I will take it to Knit Night at the Knitting Bee and ask what I need to change...

In the meantime, I have started a few other projects! I have a timeline for a Boa scarf made with Ciglia for a 3 year old birthday...
Audrey's Boa
And I am also working on a few sweater/hat sets for a charity project that the Knitting Bee does each year. Camp Erin is a camp for teens and children grieving the loss of a loved one. They give teddy bears to the kids and the ladies at the Knitting Bee knit sweater/hat sets for the bears... what a great project - I'm so happy to be a part!

These are my sweaters so far and I have enough yarn for one more... yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment