Thursday, May 26, 2011

A new day in the life of Punzel Chic: Domestic Diva

Hello! I am re-introducing myself today! After years of resisting the pull of domestic life, I am now a full time wife and mother of 2 boys.  Since I have been married, I have learned the ancient art of cooking... without the microwave and have recently discovered a love for sewing and knitting and all things crafty!
I have decided to chronicle my journeys as mom and domestic diva... ha! For all of you who stick around to get to know me, you will come to see the "tongue-in-cheek" humor in this self-fashioned nickname...
I will be posting rookie cooking tutorials, knitting projects, sewing projects, and cool internet finds. I will also posts mommy items, such as preschool activities, web sites and whatever else I think is great.

Join me in my adventure and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment