Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bustin' my Booties!

And I was doing so well!! My needle slipped and try as I might, I could not get the stitches back! The more I tried, the more stitches I lost and pretty soon half of my project had unravelled.... ~sigh

So! I have put the booties down for now, to start again later. Instead, I have started a hooded baby blanket, a  super easy stockinette stitch pattern from Bernat that I found for free at Joann's. I've made good progress and as soon as I am done, I will tackle the booties - Again.

2 comments:

  1. UGH!! hate when that happens! hoodie looks like it will be cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! Ya, I just had to take a break. I think the hoodie blanket will be nice. Although to my novice eye, the ball of yarn doesn't seem that it will be enough!? oh well, I guess we'll see. I may just end up with a blanket! but a very nice, soft and fuzzy blanket. I'm wondering about the color - do you think still ok for a baby girl? my friend had a girl...

    ReplyDelete