Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Phew!

Well, July and August is our family's month for birthday's! Among many others, my son's 3rd was this weekend and my husband's was today! We took my son and a few of his friends to Out of this World Pizza and Play off of Cornelius Pass Rd. He LOVED it!! haven't uploaded pics yet, those will come soon! (I think) For my husband's birthday we made German Pancakes (YUMMY) and took a picnic to the Pittock mansion. It was a great way to enjoy the beautiful weather!

http://www.outofthisworld.net/Ver2/Index_01.html

I have started to work on a few Christmas gifts, one a hat and scarf set knitted with Austermann Candy Color. I will probably make two sets. I'm not altogether happy with the pattern I am using, hopefully I will find a better pattern for the second set.

I finished my first pair of baby socks! I used the Jelly Bean baby socks from Susan B Anderson. They turned out great and I had no problems, they were really quite easy! I used the Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino... LOVE it!! I will post pics soon...

I will be casting on another hat and also a pair of baby booties probably tonight and tomorrow...

I am starting to think of Christmas gifts and will be starting to practice socks, I want to make some special socks for my hubby for Christmas... I also will be starting the afghan for my son soon...

well, that's it for now - time to resume birthday festivities! See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment